Within the App and its affiliated groups in social networks and messengers (https://t.me/vox_chat, https://t.me/vox_flood), Voxter welcomes all opinions, ideas and talents. Administration's opinion about quality and usefulness of content has the same weight as that of the App's users', thus censorship, not contrary to the current Agreement, is absent, and moderation is present only for some edge cases.
Still, it is forbidden to:
- Introduce yourself or impersonate (by the means of changing one's avatar, name, login mimic, etc.) as an administrator/moderator/employee of Voxter if you are actually not.
- Insult other users, administrator, Application, Voxter. For example: "you are -insult-". Indirect or hidden insults like "my interlocutor is -insult-", are still considered as insults.
- Publicly discuss blocking, bans and other disciplinary actions by Administration. Those who are published can always address Administration directly and clarify/object the punishment.
- Insult towards races/nationalities/genders and everything else mentioned in p.8, block Messages of this Agreement.
- Intimidate, bully or propose acts of bullying and/or violence. Every user has a right for an opinion that does not contradict this Agreement.
- Obscene language is not welcome, but is not strictly prohibited by Voxter. For example: User can use some obscene language to create deeper emotional coloring. But if User's content is overloaded with obscene language (User is just showing his obscene language off) then the Administration will look on these actions as provocative and as a violation of Application's culture, thus the Administration will have a right to remove such content, issue a warning, and if the situation repeats - block such User.